- To ensure Careers Education Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) is central to curriculum design, enabling all pupils to make informed choices about which subjects to study, and understanding established pathways into education, careers and independence.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
We believe that effective careers education and guidance not only contributes to the well-being of individuals but also to the well-being of their families, the communities to which they belong, wider society, businesses and the economy. We encourage our students to investigate their passions and God given talents promoting life long learning, always in search of opportunities.
Our CEIAG offer includes as a minimum;
- One to one unbiased, independent careers advice at critical transition points.
- Careers education delivered through the PSHE programme,
- Ambition programme to promote Higher Education opportunities.
- Opportunities to develop employability skills throughout the curriculum.
- Career opportunities with the curriculum.
- Up to date LMI data to help inform choices.
- Work experience opportunities for all Yr 12 students.
- Opportunities to meet with employers.