Head students are recruited during the first half term. Both year 12 and year 13 students are able to apply for the positions. The positions consist of three Head Students representing Faith, Excellence and Determination. The Head Students are the ‘face’ of the sixth form and the outside world.
The role of Head Students:
- Produce and present at assemblies
- Actively take part in promotions
- Actively take part in open evenings
- Present at promotional activities
- Lead other student leaders
Students are elected onto the council to represent the student body of the sixth form. They are the driving force and act as a voice for the student body in meetings with senior leaders. Various roles will be advertised and students across both year groups are permitted to apply for any of the positions.